What is Care Management?
Care Management is a partnership between providers and patients. The goal of this partnership is to prevent and manage disease, restore wellness and remove any outside barriers to health such as lack of transportation to appointments or uncertainty regarding insurance coverage.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Chronic disease management and education
- Connection to appropriate resources that reduce barriers to wellness or treatment such as transportation, food assistance, housing and financial wellness
- Education on insurance coverage
- Follow-up care after hospital stays or emergency room visits
- Behavioral healthcare for depression, anxiety, substance abuse, PTSD, etc.
- Palliative and hospice care plans
Amy Boileau, LPC
Sarah Chatman, NRCMA
Beth Drueke, RN
Ann Edding, BSN, RN
Cindy Guzman, RMA
Michelle McArthur, BSN, RN, CDCES
Casondra Stille, NCRMA
Beth Tyler, BSN, RN
Disease Resource Links
Common Resource Links
Not sure where to start or which resources might be helpful? 211 can connect you to any of the following resources.
For more information, visit www.miottawa.org/substanceuse
Unused Medication Disposal Sites:
- D&W Fresh Pharmacy – Douglas Ave, Holland
- Family Fare Pharmacy – S. Washington Ave, Holland
- Paul’s Pharmacy
- Skip’s Pharmacy
Approved Controlled Substances drop sites:
- Holland Police Department
- Dept of Public Health
- Walgreens on Butternut
- Zeeland Police Dept.