Our professional, expert staff are equipped to care for you through every stage of life and health concern.
Lakewood Family Medicine physicians can care for and treat patients from the womb all the way through end of life care. As a one-stop shop for healthcare services, we count it a privilege to care for your entire family: children, parents and grandparents.
The following preventive health guidelines for health screenings, immunizations, and physical examinations can assist you in your pursuit of wellness. Please feel free to discuss these recommendations with your physician.
Recommended Check Ups
We recommend regular health check ups of at least the following frequency for each age and gender.
- Infants at 5-7 days, 2 weeks and at 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 30 months
- Children ages 3 through 12—yearly
- Adolescents ages 13 through 18—every 2 years
- Women who are sexually active and/or age 19 and older—yearly
- Men ages 10 through 39—every 2 to 3 years
- Men age 40 and older—every 1 to 2 years